Join Paper Plant Co Team
At Paper Plant Co we offer hand picked stationery from Japan and around the world to help our customers navigate their paper good needs.
We are seeking a new team member who would like to join us to bring the best, beautiful stationery tools to our customers. Team member responsibilities include opening and closing the shop, providing a memorable and positive customer experience, attention to detail in order fulfillment for in-store and online orders, contributing to social media content, restocking products, and maintain a clean, tidy shop.
We are looking for an individual who is:
- Passionate and knowledgable about stationery and use creative tools to journal, plan, craft, or scrapbook. We'd also love to see examples of your work and what you like to use!
- Genuinely kind, thoughtful, and possesses a sense that the glass is always at least half full.
- Empathic and cares for how others feel and how your actions make others feel.
- Someone with a strong work ethic and interpersonal skills with a natural inclination to do the right thing.
- A natural problem-solver that can be collaborative in a small work environment. We encourage creative thinking and love to hear new ideas!
Additionally, we require individuals that are:
- Detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Well-verse in social media, particularly Instagram and TikTok.
- Familiar with e-commerce platform Shopify.
- Available to work weekends and possibly evenings.
- Creative background with experience in Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Able to gift wrap beautifully with care, or willing to learn how to!
- Employee discount for goodies from Paper Plant Co.
- Daily coffee from Thank You Coffee.
- Happy, cheerful team mates in the shop daily.
- Surrounded by the cutest and coolest stationery.
- Get to work in Historic Chinatown.
This is a part-time job at our shop in Los Angeles Chinatown.
Shop hours are 8:30am-4:30pm.
Send us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org with a short paragraph introduction of who you are and why you would be a great fit at Paper Plant Co!